October 20, 2013

Thread Texting

Last week I was AWOL from the blog due to fun and frivolity with the grand kids. But this week I am going to show you what project  I managed to squeeze in that included them. What I didn't squeeze in was a photo op! If you remember from a previous post my grand-daughter was not a willing model. So I had to get my son to snap a few and these are his iphone results.

 "Yes, I LOVE my zipper bag."





 Isn't Grandma AWESOME to make this for me?"

The text is sewn on with the capabilities of my new Janome machine. I am limited in size but can say whatever pops into my head...even in Cyrillic.
Son did not photo the interior or even think to turn the zipper pull to the right side (extra gift in an order from Zipit.)
The frog bag has a froggy green lining and the bunny bag has a black and white polka-dot lining. The reverse is plain...no time.
Here are a two I have on my Etsy shop.
Side one


Side two  This one has a flat bottom.
 
This smaller model is not.
The typewriter, the frog and the bunny images are all from THE GRAPHICS FAIRY. The keyboard and typewriter+Write images were bought from Etsy seller Graphique.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those bags look just as gorgeous as always! Very impressed with your machine stitched writing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the vote of confidence.

    ReplyDelete