April 29, 2013

Sailing, Sailing Over the Ocean Waves


 
Click here for details



 
Been away for awhile sailing the high seas. We went on our first cruise and so I am featuring two maritime inspired pillows. I made these long before the trip. Only been back a day and my sewing machine had a "spa treatment" while I was gone at Akron Sewing  Machine Center and I am picking her up this afternoon. Then it will be back to work.
 
I will be showing more about the trip on my travel blog Adventures with C&S soon. Stop by and take a look after April 30. Click on the pillow pictures to see them in my Etsy shop. They are available for you to buy for your yacht!!
Thank you to Karen the Graphics Fairy for the nautical images. Visit her at
http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/
Click here for details

No comments:

Post a Comment