She wasn't free but $50 was a mere token for the privilege of getting what I am almost sure was the same model as my mother's first machine. My dad bought it for her one Christmas and I swear that he said he paid $50 back then!
I have cleaned and oiled her but her table is a bit of a mess. And this is why I am posting her pictures on my blog this week. Could you help me make a decision about how to do a makeover on her?
With the help of the THE GRAPHICS FAIRY and her fabulous array of images and ANNIE SLOAN CHALK PAINT, the easiest and prettiest paint ever, I am planning to fix her up.
Please comment and give your opinion on how this should go. First for the images.
1. Use a frame image like this on the corners (2 or 4) to maintain a clear space in the center for a pot. ( I have lots of nice pottery)
2. Use a large centered image like this:
3. Should it be simply decorative like this:
4. Sewing related like this:
5. What color to choose. I have to stay light in order to add images.
|A. Paris Grey|
|B. Old Ochre|
E. None of the above. Leave it alone in all its grungy glory.
Please leave your opinions in a comment. Just list the numbers and letters that apply or you can write me a whole essay on why this is wonderful or pointless!